my attempt
So in attempt to take some pictures that looked a bit more like they were done in a studio I went to the fabric store and bought a couple yards of white fleece. It definitely puts the focus on the object rather than what is in the background, however, I think that I need a better camera so that my pictures aren't so grainy looking under natural light. Or maybe I am just doing something wrong... any suggestions?
Anyhow, here are a few fun shots (that I never got around to posting til now) of Ellee in my "studio."
6 Months Old
(still fascinated by sticking her tongue out!)
7 1/2 Months Old
(notice a bit more hair!)

4 comments:
CUTE pictures! My suggestion for the grain would be to check your ISO speed and see how high it is. The higher it goes the more the grain shows. You got a new camera for Christmas right? Really any camera with 6.3 mp should take "professional" pictures and be good enough to enlarge the pictures unless you want to make a lifesize portrait of Miss Ellee, so I'd check and make sure your camera has that. Smart idea to go with fleece...makes it more dense, looks like a professional background!
She is too cute and I can't believe she is so big already! Good Job!
Nice job, I did something like that with Gage once when he was a baby and they turned out pretty good. Although I took nudie ones and Wade hates that I did it..hello baby bum is cute! I've been been banned from taking them ever again though. I think that yours look really great. Ellie is such a cutie!
Good job! You amateur photographer you!
Post a Comment