Let's go fly a kite!
So Friday we had a beautiful day outside and there was just enough wind for a perfect kite flying day. After getting myself untangled from the tangled up tails, I was ready for business.
And boy did it fly... so high in fact that it almost hit an airplane!!! Okay, so it probably wasn't that high, but when you are down on the ground looking up into the sky it sure seems to soar pretty far.
Even Ellee was enjoying the day... the sun on her face... the wind in her hair... whats not to like? Anyway, I love the warm weather and can't wait to get out and play more often! 

2 comments:
Guitar hero rules...oh wait...I wanna go fly a kite...up to the highest height...with you...or Mary poppins...either or..I'm good. Word.
I haven't flown a kite in so long...I forgot how perfect that is for spring; we even have an unopened kite to try!
(she's so gorgeous! awesome wind-ruffled hair shot!)
Post a Comment