Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Best

Occasions like these make me sooooo glad that I have a little doll... I mean little girl!...now don't get me wrong, I can't wait to have a boy, but you sure as heck can't dress your boys up in frilly dresses, little white sandals and pink hair bows!

Ahhh the glories of a little girl... does my heart good.

(*side note* Ellee was not sure what to think of the cold poky grass under her... so smiling was not easy... this was the best we could do!)

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

Pic 1 and 2 are my favorite! Good pics! I wish I had more time to take pics of the girls...oh well! She looked soo cute yesterday!

Anonymous said...

and i thought it was such a good photo shoot! what a cutie! boys are fun too..you get to buy cute..i mean handsome sweater vests and polos :D

Devo said...

I love my baby girls...

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous girl!!! Absolutely adorable. Chloe needs a playdate.

cfm said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't wait till you guys come to IDAHO so we can play more! xxo
ps the dress is beautiful too!

vfg said...

so beautiful
your photos are so lovely