Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Birthday Blog

In honor of this special day… my 25th birthday, here are 25 things you may or may not have known about me…

1. I have a crush on Phil of the Future and have loved Hilary Duff since she was Lizzy Maguire.
2. I don’t care for veggies.
3. I can play violin/piano/guitar/recorder –Jack of all trades… master of none.
4. In 7th grade I was the shortest on my basketball team and in 8th grade I was the 2nd tallest.
5. I used to suck on the knuckle of my index finger and have a nasty scar.
6. I think I could be a hand model… if it weren’t for #5.
7. I’ve worn the same earrings for over 6 years (except for a few special occasions).
8. I was the cheerleading co-captain in 8th grade.
9. I rarely paint my toe nails… draws too much attention to my HUGE big toe (or tiny other toes depending on how you look at it).
10. I love dancing (all kinds)… and loved doing cool tricks when swing dancing.
11. Baby laughter is my favorite sounds… even before I had Ellee.
12. Any joint or moving part of my body I pop or crack regularly.
13. I have the Thriller Dance memorized.
14. I won the most improved dancer award on my dance team in 12th grade… not a difficult feat since I have never taken a real dance class in my life… I was bound to improve a lot!
15. I am an avid fantasy football player and can hold my own with any guy in a NFL conversation.
16. I took 21 credits one semester in college and 18 for 3 semesters.
17. I used to follow Devn into the backroom at RadioShack (where we met working there) just so we’d have to brush shoulders in passing cause of the tight quarters of the stock room.
18. I love to sing in the car… including the instrumentals! But I sing best to Moulin Rouge (Devn & I do a mad duet!).
19. I love to be productive. 20. I love to be lazy.
21. I love the smell of gasoline.
22. I have nightmares about snakes and once had to kill one by putting it in the toaster.
23. I know how many slats my parent’s shutters have and have counted/sorted them over 20 different ways and look for patterns in all things… weird I know.
24. I love playing games.

25. I love being a mom.

6 comments:

Laura B. said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!! We love you and are thinking about you today! Hope you have a great day!

{Erica} said...

That was so fun to read...come and play any time...as I type this bret is unlocking ALL guitars and ALL songs on guitar hero.....prepare for more sore arms!

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday!!! What fun things to read, I hope you had a great day:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little sister! Can't believe your 25...seems like yesterday you were just 24.

p.s. love the pics of ellee, but i really love the couch she's sitting on...where did that come from? I'll bet it great for napping.

vfg said...

happy birthday, abby!

{Erica} said...

http://www.partsmodels.com/requirements.html

totally thought of you when I saw this on Tyra...