Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This pretty well sums it up...


I admit it... I watch The Bachelor. I haven't liked the show much the last few seasons, but thought I'd give it another try, and after intro to the guy, I couldn't stop watching. Seems like quite a catch. But as for the ladies... they didn't seem as beautiful as a group this time around! Typically they walk up and I think "wow, they are really pretty", but this time, I thought "wow, I am way cuter than all of these girls (not that I need to compete with them since I already have the doctor of my dreams and I didn't even have to get wasted to get his attention)!" But anyhow, there was quite the variety.

My sister-in-law referred me to this article (click here to read) which pretty well sums up the whole show in case you missed it... and in case you didn't miss it, it was fun to read anyway just have my thoughts validated. I think you'll agree. Happy reading!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

K ooooh so much to say. First the dude himself is such a catch...smart, strong, doctor, loves life, compassionate...wow....I kinda was crushing on him that whole episode! I totally spaced that I was going to have people over so I had to laugh and talk outloud to myself and replay the part where drunk Miss Five chins fell off her barstool, and where ghetto miss tongue ring with a HUGE chip on her shoulder tried to pick a fight and then as she stood there CRYING saying she didn't care about this and other things but most were expletives since all I could hear was "beeeep" and 'beeep" while watching her throw a hissy fit. HAHAAHAHA...that's what I call some good tv. I can't wait for the next episode!

{Erica} said...

K ooooh so much to say. First the dude himself is such a catch...smart, strong, doctor, loves life, compassionate...wow....I kinda was crushing on him that whole episode! I totally spaced that I was going to have people over so I had to laugh and talk outloud to myself and replay the part where drunk Miss Five chins fell off her barstool, and where ghetto miss tongue ring with a HUGE chip on her shoulder tried to pick a fight and then as she stood there CRYING saying she didn't care about this and other things but most were expletives since all I could hear was "beeeep" and 'beeep" while watching her throw a hissy fit. HAHAAHAHA...that's what I call some good tv. I can't wait for the next episode!