Thursday, April 26, 2007

Milestones

While some babies at this age are learning to crawl... others rolling after things they want... my baby has reached a milestone of her own...

Ellee's very first piggy... or pony or whatever you prefer to call them!

Due to the quite short, spiky nature of this hair style, we refer to it as a whale spout or horn. Though hopefully it will become a fully fledged palm tree.
We are still in the testing phase of the dual piggy and will post pictures as soon as it too is perfected. After much study I have found that the tools (aka hairbands) you are working with make all the difference. Thank you everyone for your support (especially Erica who I made perform the first procedure since I couldn't seem accomplish the task myself)!
But the best part of the pig is the post-pig do...

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

Every night when I take out Mailee's hair I just can't wait for the post-palm do....it's my favorite to bounce her around and see what that ppd (post plam do) will do :)



sorry i didn't get the pics i took over to you yet....confession...i forgot i took them...but your pics are awesome so who needs mine right?!

Laura B. said...

Love the whale spout...Emilie sported it for months!!!
ellee looks so cute!!

Debbi said...

HEHE, that post-do is way cute and she looks soo cute with her little piggie. What is that she is eating in the pictures? :)j/k

Anonymous said...

how fun for you! I love it when piggies start! Definitely get the "disposable" kind...it's awesome to just break them when you take the piggy out.