My final four
Here are my final four for The Bachelor Finalist Pool in Des Moines, IA. They aren't necessarily the girls I would pick if I were the Bachelor... but judging by the vibes Andy is putting out there... and the editting done by the producers... these are my picks.
So girls... here is it... here are the results... we might as well quit watching the show now. 
*disclaimer* (Stephanie T. is only in my top four for the entertainment
value of the show... every series needs one of these "characters")

2 comments:
Intresting picks...I like Danielle a lot but all he did was kiss her ear...so i wasn't sure...can I change my picks to yours? LOL...BTW (wow, I'm getting good at speaking "IM" LMBO)...I have your burp cloth you left on my lap on Sunday :P
bring it on! can't wait for the mud wrestling, eh?
Post a Comment