Thursday, April 05, 2007

hint hint...

Just in case anyone was looking for something to get me for my birthday... I would love the following...

*A subscription to Simple Scrapbooks or Creating Keepsakes (either will do... both will also do!).





*Sketches by Becky Higgins (an issue of brilliant scrapbook ideas)

These will most definitely help get me motivated to start on Ellee's book... I need all the help I can get... I already have 1042 pictures to sort through!





PS... only 16 days left to shop not counting today! It is a pretty important birthday after all, you only turn a quarter of a century old once you know!

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

you can have all of my scrapbook stuff! All of it!

Debbi said...

I totally recommend these items - Very good ideas for a quarter of a century b-day. And I'm totally jealous that Erica is going to give you all her stuff! NO fair!! :)

Anonymous said...

anything to kick start the old book is way fun! and I hope you get what you wish for on your birthday!

Devo said...

If wishes were fishes...

Anonymous said...

I had to respond to this one...I have TONS of magazines that I would be happy to give you. I get three subscriptions from work for free! Also, I have Becky Higgins Sketches--so great! You can borrow if you want. Lets scrap sometime soon!