I just sneezed 13 times in a row... NO JOKE! Don't believe me? Ask Ellee... she was rather amused by it all.
My grandma used to say that when you sneeze someone is thinking of you.....so someone might've been thinking of you a lot....Devn?! I swear that must be some sort of a record....
i'm pretty sure that it isn't cause 6 years ago or so I sneezed 27 times in a row... I thought I was dying! Now that is a record!
k first...wow that you count your sneezes, second, wow that you can sneeze that many times in a row, and C...let's just hope that this doesn't happen within the first 3 months of giving birth :) (cause you know what'll happen....)
wait...why'd you think you were dying? That's be the coolest way to go....well at least in my top 20!
Who sneezes that many times in a row? WOuldn't you think something was wrong with you too?ANd the 27 was a rough estimate as I don't start counting until the 5th or 6th one typically.
Dang, sounds like this is more than a regular occurance! I looove sneezing (the first three months after having a baby aside) so I'm quite jealous! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My grandma used to say that when you sneeze someone is thinking of you.....so someone might've been thinking of you a lot....Devn?!
I swear that must be some sort of a record....
i'm pretty sure that it isn't cause 6 years ago or so I sneezed 27 times in a row... I thought I was dying! Now that is a record!
k first...wow that you count your sneezes, second, wow that you can sneeze that many times in a row, and C...let's just hope that this doesn't happen within the first 3 months of giving birth :) (cause you know what'll happen....)
wait...why'd you think you were dying? That's be the coolest way to go....well at least in my top 20!
Who sneezes that many times in a row? WOuldn't you think something was wrong with you too?
ANd the 27 was a rough estimate as I don't start counting until the 5th or 6th one typically.
Dang, sounds like this is more than a regular occurance! I looove sneezing (the first three months after having a baby aside) so I'm quite jealous! :)
Post a Comment