I've been busy...
So I've been slacking on blogging as I have been keeping myself busy working on other fun projects... and yes you can call me Domestic Goddess Abby. Is there anything I can't do? Man I am good! Okay okay, I am totally just kidding (well mostly). Anyhow I have been inspired lately to make all sorts of fun stuff... I've been making hair clips for little girls (maybe one day Ellee will be able to wear them!), beaded bracelets and pacifier leashes/clips also for little girls, head bands and bows and curly ribbon clips and I have been (key word: collecting) more scrapbooking stuff (yes I will get back into it sometime soon... I am very behind!) but my most recent project is seen below... embellished burp clothes. I got the idea from my sister-in-law Laura (who i might add is also a self proclaimed domestic goddess)... no more plain boring white burp clothes... 
If you are going to have to be spit upon and always keep your shoulder covered... it might as well be covered fashionably!

5 comments:
Dear Domestic Goddess most high -
I do not own a sewing machine, nor do I plan to in the future...see, my plan is to always have a friend such as yourself around who will do these little projects for me :P. I will pay you...seriously! suggestion: ETSY SHOP!!!
your mooching friend who worships the domesticated ground you walk on...
Erica
ps...looove the burp cloths, we should come up with a sweet name for them for Etsy! perhaps "Pretty Pukies' or "Beautiful Burpies" ...I'm leaning towards the first...what do you think? :)
ppss did I tell you I'm going to miss ya when you leave?
Those are way cute, do you just get the ribbon you want and sew it on? What an easy idea that I would never think of - or find the time to do. You should make an ebay business out of them! :)
Okay Abs, open your Etsy shop. I want the binky leashes and headbands and just don't have time to make them!
pppsss (he he he...dont you hate it when people do that..ps, pps, ppp sss...me..i would never do that) noticed the Gap ribbon on one of your oh so cute burp cloths ...hmmm...wonder if Gap has a right to a percentage of your sales...
I have another idea to show you that you should do, so remind me to tell you about it next time I see you.
everyone needs to be a domesticated godess once in a while, good for you! good luck with the teething thing, hopefully they won't all come in like that!
Post a Comment