Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring???

W

ell last week while I was in UT, we had here in Des Moines what I hope was our last big winter snowy hurrah. This week is definitely looking more promising. It's been 50 degrees the last 2 days and today it is suppose to hit 65! The grass is a swampy mess and the pavement has large lakes of running off melted snow and giant partly melted black snow banks from the plowing of the parking lots... but other than that it is absolutely beautiful! Spring is on its way and I couldn't be more happy about it!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

What??! I looove those huge black piles of snow...they bring warm fuzzys to my heart...riiiight :). I'm right there with you on the Spring thing!

ps love the look of your blog....nice!

Debbi said...

Bring on warm weather. Noah went on his first walk in the stroller this weekend and Gage got reaquainted with grass. It was LOVELY!

Anonymous said...

we love the warm weather too....BRING IT ON!