more traditions

Carving!!! Wahoo for Pumpkin Carving.
BEFORE:

AFTER:
What do you think... does it look like her?Family Home Evening is always a blast when you get to pull the guts out of a pumpkin!
(Ellee is making the same face in this first one that I make when I change her diapers)





*(Notice pumpkin seed in hair...)*



Pumpkin order (left to right): Abby, Donna, Ellee, Devn, Nikki, Tony
SPOOKY!
Abby & Ellee & Devn's Pumpkins... what a cute little family!
I'd like to thank Donna for growing such beautiful pumpkins in her very own garden! Unfortunately we had to pick them before they all turned orange due to the frost. But I actually like the greens one... they are meaner looking!

6 comments:
I love the green ones! What wonderful faces you guys all came up with! It looks like you had a great time, little Ellee is getting so big!
Ellee is so cute! I love reading about your flourishing family. I must say I like Ellee's pumpkin the best - but yours comes in at a close second, Abby!
Those pumpkins look great and I love Ellee's face playing with the goop inside!
Those look amazing! I must admit, my pumpkin carving skills are VERY limited. My pumpkins never turn out as I envision them...but then, what ever does??
How fun! So fun to see you with the Starks, too!
Oh, how cool! Your jack-o-lanterns are very creative! I love it.
Post a Comment