UT trip... more
Now almost a month ago, Ellee and I went down to Centerville, UT to visit my parents for my dad's birthday. We had a blast and did lots of fun things... including a trip to the zoo! Thanks to my dad's love for photography, we caught lots of Ellee on "film". This first set of pictures is just for fun, while Ellee was being super cute and smiley. 
The next three are from the zoo.

Well, I had to post one last time before heading to the big apple! That's right, Ellee and I are off to NYC! My brother had a free ticket and couldn't wait any longer to see Ellee, so we are off! The flight leaves SLC at 11:50 pm and doesn't get to NY until 6:00 am or so! I'll let you know how that goes! Ooooh... we are also going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway and I am super excited for that! Not to mention hanging out with Laura and her girls all week, with the occasional glimpse of Ben! Well, more on this when I return. So for now... farewell!+edit.jpg)

8 comments:
have fun! I heard you were going to NYC...so jealous! I might be going there for a girls weekend soon...but that's a big MIGHT! I hope the flight goes well for the both of you! Post pictures and let me know how it goes!
ps loved the pics of you guys in utah. That last one is way cute!
Have fun on your trip! Someday I'll get there! I'm totally jealous - can't wait to see the pictures!
How exciting!! I LOVED New York! I hope you two like it! And enjoy the broadway show!
Oh, how fun! So if I buy you a ticket, will you come visit me? Or maybe just donate some gas money?! I have to say - those pix that you posted are pretty cool - what do you use for your editor? I especially like that one of you two holding hands. You're just cool like that.
Yet again all I have to say is that she is SO cute! Have fun in New York!
How Fun! have a great trip in NY, Ellee is so CUTE!
Holy cow, I'm so jealous! I love NY. I'm especially jealous that you get to see Mary Poppins! Make sure you blog your trip. I love your blog. Ellee is so adorable and growing so fast. How do you do those cool things with your pictures? Love it!
Karin :)
Post a Comment