Ohhhh... a Pumpkin-ing We'll Go
Wahoo for autumn activities... maybe its just me, but it seems like we have a lot more traditions that we do during the fall and winter months. But oh do I love it. I have a feeling that my upcoming posts will be a series of traditions since we still have pumpkin carving & trick or treating coming up!But for Friday night date night we went to the pumpkin patch with Tony & Nikki, and although it was date night, we brought Ellee along, cause what fun is a pumpkin patch without a little kid to love it too!
.jpg)



7 comments:
Okay, Ellee is the cutest kid ever! She gets cuter and cuter all the time! We sure miss you guys out here - glad you're having a fun time though. Great pictures!
Love,
Rachel H.
What cute pictures! I love the one of Ellee looking at the scare crow! Her expression is pricelss! Your trip to NY looks like it was a blat - I am very jealous. Nicki's little belly is soo cute! I hope you guys have a great Halloween!
that is so fun! yay for pumpkin patches! may your trick or treating be so....fruitful :)
I have to admit I LOVE the fall too! Looks like you had a blast. How do you do the picture squares of them all?
Oh my heck ellee is a doll!! I can't believe how long her hair is! You guys look like you had fun and it was good to see pictures of the Stark's as well. I hope you guys have a great halloween...what did you guys all dress up as?
Ellee is getting so big! She has the cutest smile I've ever seen! She looks like she had fun with all of the pumpkins. Have a happy Halloween!
Ellee looks very cute.
Post a Comment