Apparently here in Idaho we skip this season and jump right to this one... the cold one... the bitter one...
Snow in September! (yes is was just this last Saturday) You have got to be kidding me! I miss Iowa!
*apparently it was about 80 degrees or so this same day there*
7 comments:
Iowa misses you guys! I heard about the snow in Idaho and utah...crazy! I wonder what your winter will be like. Great pictures!
I'm totally with you on this one! We got snow here on Saturday...what's up with that? Then Sunday by noon it was 70. I thought Wisconsin had weird weather!?!
I'm here in Utah and we got snow too! It's crazy. There I was doing a walk for Diabetes and it had to snow on us all! Even though it's cleared up, it is still cold.
Yes - welcome to the land of ice and snow! We must embrace the cold. Snowmen, white Christmases, hot chocolate . . . mmmmmm!
nice photography! all that with a canon? I am impressed!
AS one of my friends there in Utah said - Only in Ut (or ID for your case) can you get all 4 seasons in one day! wowzers~
It's still in the 70s in Boise. You should pop on over here for a visit!, the weather is pretty mild.
Post a Comment