rocker-chick?
Yes, rocker-chick is what you get when you cross a rock star dad and little chicky daughter.

The best part about Ellee's costume was her little waddle. You'd waddle too if you had this costume! Plus the added bulk of the diaper! Perfect little ducky waddle!
Ellee got a sucker that she was so excited about that she just couldn't wait for us to take the wrapper off. But once we did, it was all gone before we even got home! I think she liked it!
And to add to the festivities of the day, Donna made us Jack'O'Lantern pancakes for dinner and they were delicious and cute!

4 comments:
I love the waddle! I love pancakes for dinner, too. Especially pumpkin pancakes.
The waddle is great. It makes me wish that mailee and her could've gone together....she waddled in her outfit as well. And when she would get to the door she would hug the leg of the person who was handing out the candy and then walk back, not taking any candy...haha! We totally missed you guys at the trunk or treat and wondering what devn would be!
All very very cute! I love the "Where are you waddling off too . . . hehe." Emphases on the "hehe." I love the costumes and the pancakes look yummy! All super cute!
Hey Abby, how is Idaho? I just started my blog and found your email today so I could invite you to view. Ellee looks so cute! I thought of you guys at the trunk or treat and, like Erica, wondered what Devn would be. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Oh, by the way I tagged you!
Post a Comment