Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I can hardly believe it!

She is walking! And she loves it! She walks to us and just before she gets there, she stops, looks around for everyone to watch and then claps profusely! She is so cute! And sometimes when we stand her up to start walking, she just looks at us and starts clapping and squealing with delight! It still isn't her first thought as far as modes of transportation go, unless she is already on her feet. But her knees still work pretty well, so that is still the go-to method of choice. We'll work on it!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Wow, she's getting so big!

{Erica} said...

YAY for MISS ELLEE!! The video is so darling! It's a whole new ballgame now...

Cassie said...

She looks so cute! I love that she's got the proud grin on her face the whole time! Way to go!

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! that is so exciting! I can't seem to get Mason to crawl...i know, i know, no rush...How tricky are you to fade into the next video? Very impressive!

vfg said...

so good!!

and I love the series of shots. So much cuteness all at once!

Mindy said...

Oh! Precious! I need to see that girl soon. Is she up to lending some advice to her cousin? :)

cfm said...

oh I wanna see ellee! Did you use the video uploader on blogger? Mine are much smaller videos...I need you expert blogger knowledge help to improve mine. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Debbi said...

HOW FUN! I love that you faded a bunch together - it was like a fashion show of Ellee's cute outfits too! Gage wanted to watch her walk over and over - so he must miss you guys as much as I do!

a-hyde said...

Yeah!! She looks so grown up. The beginning walking stage is so fun!