I was sent this link by a friend and it totally scares me to think what the world will be like for my girls! I have saved this link so I can post it for my MPM...CRAZY!!
and choose to think it's _awesome_: I'm glad to have something to show my girls that so well demonstrates the conspiracy. It obviously says "this is ridiculous" so maybe they can think so, too...
...but then, I'm nearly 34 and am just shedding the notion that I ought to be___.
6 comments:
I was sent this link by a friend and it totally scares me to think what the world will be like for my girls! I have saved this link so I can post it for my MPM...CRAZY!!
Wow! I've never seen that one before but it is awful. It is all so true. yikes!
Wow. It's a sad world, isn't it?
Karin
yup, I have this one on my blog, too.
and choose to think it's _awesome_: I'm glad to have something to show my girls that so well demonstrates the conspiracy. It obviously says "this is ridiculous" so maybe they can think so, too...
...but then, I'm nearly 34 and am just shedding the notion that I ought to be___.
that is a crazy vid - nice post
Isn't that the truth?! I sure hope when I have a daughter that she'll love herself for who she is.
Post a Comment