More Zoo Fun

Today Ellee and I got to go to the zoo with our favorite friends that are here in Idaho Falls area, Nikki and Sarah. Wahoo! All week long the zoo is having free admission for anyone pushing a kid in a stroller. So Nikki, Ellee and I get up the counter to pay for Nikki, but since she is pushing a kid around in mother nature's stroller, they let her in for free too! Again, Wahoo! So we wandered around a bit till Sarah, Ben, Rachel & Spencer joined us. We had a marvelous time and we were sad that all of our other friends couldn't join us too. So for all of you who missed out... here are some memories for you to file away in your mind so you can pretend you were there with us. 


6 comments:
I like your new page template. Thanks for a great time at the zoo. Ellee is so cute. I can't wait to hang out again soon.
Loving the new look :D
That last picture of Ellee is darling! It was good to see pics of you guys...and totally made me wish that we were at the zoo with you. You guys are invited to our Bachelor party this year..I'm sure ABby will win...again! :D
that looks like so much fun! I can't believe how Blonde Ellee's hair looks! See you at the bachelor party!! :D.
Oh, that baby is yummy. I need you guys to come down and visit so I can get my Ellee fix.
Your new colors are soo cute! I love that last picture of Ellee, she is so big and adorable. That's funny they let Nikki in free too! Yeah for free visits!
Oh, how fun! That is so great that you were all able to get together with one another. You guys look great! It is weird not seeing you around Des Moines.
Amanda
Post a Comment