Thursday, September 06, 2007

Father Daughter Bonding

Guys love doing guy things... and babies love exploring new things... so you make those guy thing and new thing the same (a motorcycle in this case) and you get some great father daughter bonding time. (these are pictures I just came across from our days in IA... May or so)



4 comments:

{Erica} said...

Such cute pictures!! Love that Devn is wearing pink and Ellee is wearing blue...LOL!! we totally missed you at the present party...it was fun but just not the same without you there!

Debbi said...

What cute pictures! You should get her a little jacket - we have some black leather harley baby chaps if you want to borrow them!

Sarah C said...

Your baby is so cute. I love those pictures. I would love to go to the zoo this week.

Mindy said...

Oh so cute! Devie's such a good little daddy.