Cutest Ghost Ever!

No, we didn't go trick or treating door to door this year, Ellee is still a little to young, though her mom and dad would have enjoyed the candy! We did, however, did go to the church for a "trunk or treat" to pass out candy from the trunk of our car. Ellee was the most adorable one there... if I might say so myself. I got her all dressed up and as soon as I put her in her car seat, she just started smiling the biggest bestest smiles possible! And as cute as she is in these pictures... I couldn't even capture the true essence of this ghost. She is quite possibly the nicest ghost out there... not to mention the most precious!

And just for the sake of it, below is the shot of the whole family... Can you guess who or what Devn is? Peewee Herman of course! And as for me, well I am Devn. I have on his Hirachi sandals, his giant pants from his mission, his bowtie, his pink French cuff shirt, his Dad's cuff links of course, a sweet blazer, ankle socks and of course some bling. All of the above are signatures of Devn. No, he doesn't wear all at once typically, but he does usually receives comments when he is sporting any one of them.

Most people were shocked at Devn's costume... mostly shocked that e could pull it off and even more impressed by his dancing skills... "Tequila!" People weren't really sure what or who I was until I explained and flashed the sweet links... but even then, if they did think I was dressed up as Devn, they didn't wouldn't tell me until I said who I was, so to not offend. So pretty much the best costume award of the Frandsen Family goes to... Ellee! Devn, you win the most bold and daring award.



No comments:
Post a Comment