Baby Talk?
So I was informed today of the secret language of babies. Supposedly a woman with a photographic memory for sounds has cracked their code! All you mothers out there, you have to check out this video from Oprah when she had this lady on her show. She lists the cries and their meaning as follows:
Neh="I'm hungry"
Owh="I'm sleepy"
Heh="I'm experiencing discomfort"
Eair="I have lower gas"
Eh="I need to burp"
You can listen to them too if you follow this link... http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200611/20061113/slide_20061113_350_101.jhtml
Anyway, I had just put Ellee down for her nap before I watched this. When over the monitor, after watching this video, I hear an "Eh... Eh... Eh." I had heard it before, but just ignored it hoping she would go back to sleep, but this time I went in and picked her up and burped her for a few minutes and got a really huge burp out of her! Then I put her back down and she went back to sleep! Amazing!
I am going to have to listen better to my baby!

1 comment:
This is the coolest thing in the world...and it totally works. You were just saying on Sunday how Ellee has different cries....
Post a Comment