Monday, September 08, 2008

Sir William

Here are a few pictures of Will for you to tempt you into wanting to come visit! Just for the record he is now 11 weeks old, and about 10 lbs or so... double his birthweight! He actually fits most of his clothes now and is believe it or not, outgrown quite a few things already! He is starting to be really smiley and also starting to coo and goo when we talk to him. And usuaully he'll sleep for about 9 hours or so at night... thankgoodness!

6 Weeks Old


8 Weeks Old



10 Weeks Old


Stylin' his cowboy shirt for the Fair

You can kind of see the dimple in his right cheek!

8 comments:

{Erica} said...

YAY pictures of William! He's such a little stud. I can't believe he's sleeping for 9 hours...so lucky!

vfg said...

Yeah, yeah, he looks like you, too, sweet Abby, but: brown shirt, jeans photo? so very much my little brother!

The Bradley Family said...

What a precious little guy!

Leslie Jacobs said...

So cute. He doesn't really look like Ellee. They both have very distinct looks. They're both super sweet. I'm kind of dreading leaving Tralee for four days. That's the only part about this NY trip that stinks! Other than that, I'm super excited!

Richie said...

I think he and Ellee look so much alike...they're so cute! Nice job! I'm so glad your family is doing so well! Miss you, Abs.

MattJulieGavin said...

he is super cute abs! how fun! i so wish that i could come see you while we are both in the same state! crazy! i'll miss you! sorry! but i love you and i'll be thinking about you and your adorable little family! congrats!

Sarah C said...

William is sooo cute! I love all the pictures of him.

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

Love all the pictures of Will.....Hope you guys are doing good...thnks for stopping by my blog.....