More summer fun
I love the summer! Who doesn't have fond memories of their summers as a kid? Ellee may not remember these fun times right now, but I have taken enough pictures to help her out I think!
Here we are blowing up her new little pool - she really thought she was helping!
Swimming in said pool.jpg)
Hanging out in her stoller waiting to look at some more animals at Hoggle Zoo in Salt Lake
Here Ellee saw Gram talking on the phone and when she saw Uncle Paul's Game Boy sitting there, she couldn't resist... she instantly opens it up says "HAllo?" *tangent- she loves phones and always pretends to be talking on something that in her imagination is a phone... the other day we were sitting eating macaroni and cheese. She picks up one single noodle and holds it to her ear and says "HAllo?" She thought she was pretty funny! Okay, so did we! Guess you had to be there!*.jpg)
These last 3 were taken at a field by our house where they put a TON of flags out for the holiday and it is quite a sight to be seen. Ellee thought they were pretty neat too... and its hard to tell, but in the last 2 Ellee is smelling a dandelion that she picked, not picking her nose!



2 comments:
Love it! Summers are great as a kid! Ellee is such a cutie!! How's Will doing...lets see some more pictures of the little guy!
I don't know if you remember us, but I had to see what you were up to. Congrats on William. We Love that name. Ellee is beautiful. She is the cutest little girl. It is amazing how fast they grow...I remember her as a baby. Sounds like things are going well. Congrats agian. Boys are the BEst.
Post a Comment