Friday, September 19, 2008

3 months already!?!

Here are a few pictures of Will from our 3 month photo session... more to come later... possibly...


7 comments:

Jodi said...

Awwwwwwwwwh! So cute! I was just talking today about how it would be so great if the Fantastic Frandsen 4 did a WI rotation. No pressure. =)

Leslie Jacobs said...

Are all of your kids going to get those gorgeous big blue eyes? He's a cutie!!

Less than two weeks to go!!

Sarah C said...

Will is soooo cute.

cfm said...

you are right the blue eyes are out of this world! I can't wait to see him this weekend!

Brenda said...

Congrats on a great-looking family. How is the ERAS going?

Leslie said...

ya, go ahead and borrow my post. Can't wait for the next girl's trip!

Mindy said...

Oh, I really love that little guy. Really, truly, seriously, I have a major auntie crush.