Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Irelynd FLIPS!!!!

So my awesome niece Irelynd is here visiting in Idaho Falls for the week and Ellee has been following her around like a little puppy. So far in the 3 hours they've been playing together, they've already played dress up, had a tea party, played with ponies, talked on their noodle phones at lunch and had a dance party together. Ellee just adores Irelynd! And can you blame her? Especially when we were the first ones to witness Irelynd's newest trick on the trampoline... a back flip!!!!

And she even lands it beautifully!
See for yourself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY WICKED!

Mindy said...

Irelynd - That was freakin' awesome! I wish I was there to see it. Make sure you keep practicing it so you can still do it when you come home! Love ya, babe!
Abby - You are such a cool Aunt! Thank you for taking care of my sweetie!

Mindy said...

Irelynd - That was freakin' awesome! I wish I was there to see it. Make sure you keep practicing it so you can still do it when you come home! Love ya, babe!
Abby - You are such a cool Aunt! Thank you for taking care of my sweetie!

vimahi said...

cool tricks!!!

Will is adorable too