Tumssh
After searching all over the house calling Ellee's name, I finally find her sitting on our bed shaking an upside-down open bottle of Tums, a few Tums on the bed, and probably 6 crammed inside one cheek! I asked her what she was doing and she jumped when she heard me, and showed me the bottle and while practically foaming at the mouth said "Tumssh! Mmmm!"
I should really read warning labels better... "Keep out of reach of children."

4 comments:
Can you blame her? Tums are actually kind of yummy!
You've got 2 very cute little kids and you look great as always. I miss ya!
What a funny little girl!
Yuck! Those things gag me every time I have to eat them, I can't believe she liked them that much! What a goofy girl!
Oh, I've been there before! Kids find a way into anything.
Post a Comment