just visiting...
While my oldest brother and his family were on their way back to WI from their visit to Utah mid-June, they were able to stop by and hang out with us! It was so fun and only reminded me how cool they are!
Here is Caleb rocking out with Guitar Hero
Here are the 3 little girls... Chloe, Maddie & Ellee
Caleb was fascinated with Devn's motorcycle gear and just had to try it all on
Then Maddie followed suit
Caleb pretending to ride the motorcycle with Devn

3 comments:
Cute pictures of the Barlows! I'm checking up on you to see if you have posted the receipe for the pork salad yet.... it's ok. I hope all goes well with the move. I had lots of fun on our girls night and look forward to your next visit. (love the motorcycle pictures)
Super cute pics! The girls look so cute together and Caleb's pretty funny with the motorcycle envy! (Where was Max....hiding from the camera again?) Did you take lots of pictures when you were home for the 4th?
Cute!! Love the pictures, I can totally tell Chris's and Jodi's kids are a combo of the Magills and the Barlows!
Post a Comment