Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10 months!


Well I never got a chance to post on Ellee's 10 months info, so here it is only 1 month late...

She was 16 lbs 14 oz... still no crawling... but she stands on her own for quite a long time, but cannot pull herself up to a standing position. But is a cute as ever!





I'll be back soon with some 11 month pictures for you!

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

She's just soo cute! I can't wait to see her...I bet she's gotten so big!

Cassie said...

I heard that she and Chlo had quite a great time together (any pictures of the two of them together?) Ellee is SO cute! I love the new pictures!

Debbi said...

She is soo cute - and one of my favorite girls (right up there with the Grovers:) We will miss seeing her smile all the time!

Sarah C said...

I am so excited you are moving to Idaho Falls. We miss you. Ellee is adorable. I love her already. We should go on a double date and go water skiing when you get here. The water park is in Rexburg. It is FREE! The carousel is only one dollar. We also go feed the ducks at the nature park. Ellee will love it here. Good luck with the move. We can't wait to hang out with you again. Cute pictures.

Mitzi said...

I hope you don't mind i followed a bunch of links and ended up finding your blog. Ellee is a cutie!! It sounds like you guys are moving to Idaho Falls for rotations. Good Luck with the move and with rotations!!!! :) We miss you guys as neighbors!