I'm back!
Well, partly back, our internet is still spotty, and next week I'll be busy with EFY and the next week we are moving! So you will probably only get intermittent blogging from me, but luckily I've already lowered your expectations and cannot disappoint... you are probably just happy to see anything new from me on the blog!
Well, I have lots of adventures to blog about... so they will be coming one by one as I have the energy to write about them.
First...
ZOO TIME!!!
Kyjah took me and Ellee to the zoo with her and Owen... it was our first visit. I was set up for disappointment since most people haven't been too impressed with our little zoo... so after having visited the "zoo", if that is what you can call it, in Logan, I was actually taken back. They had lots of animals and they were all showing off that day. The tiger was pacing in front of us and playing in the water, the monkey was swinging from bar to bar across the whole cage, and the giraffes came right up to us to say hello. The lions weren't active, but at least they were asleep right against the glass for us to see them! The one in front of Ellee was in a rather awkward position! And the one in front of Owen kept putting its paw up on the glass... and cute Owen would give him "five" every time.
*** click on the picture to enlarge ***

5 comments:
YAY for spotty internet! The zoo looked like fun! I loved the pictures! blog away my friend...
How fun! I think the zoo here is great - you can spend a lot of time or a little amount of time...and it has a train, what else could my kid want?! That tiger always makes me nervous the way that it paces. Your pictures are cute!
Brooklyn loves the zoo! Good entertainment, although derinitely not an all-day trip :D
Super cute pictures! I'm glad you are back and bloggin! I was going to have to give you a hard time for being at Jodi's house for a week and not blogging because I know they have internet :)
Yay!!! You're back!! Super cute pictures! Can't wait to hear what you're up to!
Post a Comment