Saturday, July 14, 2007

I started!

So while on this blogging hiatus, I finally finished a few of the scrapbook pages that I started last summer and I finally started Ellee's album! 15 down, only 435 pictures to go! Wow... that is kind of overwhelming! Anyway, here they are as proof that I have been busy...


***enlarge by clicking on the picture***

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

and this is why i don't scrapbook...cause I could NEVER do pages like that....seriously...you should be published in one of those magazines....:)

Sarah C said...

Your pages are amazing. You inspire me to start scrapbooking again. I stayed up to date on Rachel's first year pictures. Since Spencer was born I haven't done a single page. I feel to overwhelmed with everything. My pages aren't nearly as cute as yours. Wow, you are awesome. I am so proud of you for making Ellee a scrapbook. When you move to Idaho we should scrapbook together. Maybe you could give me some tips. That would be so fun.

Laura B. said...

So cute!

Debbi said...

Sorry I never posted a comment on this - I love the pages and the picture of all of them together too! I am going to miss having you around for inspriation!