Woe is me...
I won't get into any details, but let me just tell you... while these products may provide relief for some minor ailments... when the stomach flu hits, don't waste your money. Nothing works. Thus our sprite and saltines diet.
Even that didn't help, but it was the best I could do. The worst part was that Devn was sick too so how in the world are we supposed to take care of a baby when we can't even stand up straight? So I apologize for not blogging for a while... I've been otherwise occupied!

3 comments:
first...I'm glad you're feeling better. Second...oooooh, nice pictures :), third, it DOES suck when you're both sick and you have to take turns holding the baby while the other runs to the bathroom, fourth, hurry home!
I'm glad you were feeing well enough for the Grey's showing, the Gala and your trip. I hate it when everyone is sick - sometimes it is even worse when everyone is sick but you, because for some reason guys seem to take illness harder than us and we always end up having more babies on our hands! At least that is how it is in my house!
Poor Frandsens...I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment