Because I Can
Hallelujia for digital cameras! While I was between cameras I was going crazy not being able to take any pictures... so I got out my old film camera and went crazy. I used 4 rolls of film in 1 day. It cost $24 to develop the film... and guess how many of the 100 pictures turned out well... maybe 10... yes I have learned my lesson. And may I just repeat... Hallelujia for digital cameras!
Anyhow, since I now have a digital camera again... I can take as many as I want... and since I now have a cute little baby... I will take as many as I want! And since this is my blog... I will do whatever I want... and I want to show off my Ellee! So here is a sampling of our last "photo shoot."

2 comments:
Those are TOO cute! Definitely worth the digital camera :D
She's just soo cute! I still can't get over how blue her eyes are...Gorgeous!
Post a Comment