Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ya ya ya... I know...

So I know that Ellee makes a dang cute duck and you will all be sad now that she isn't the first thing you see when you look at my blog (or lack of blog for that matter) but you can always scroll down and still see ducky Ellee anytime you want. As for me... I am back... well for now... no promises, but I will try.

I really don't have a good excuse for leaving you hanging the last 4 1/2 months... but I have been busy... busy with what you might ask... well, let me introduce you to Ellee's soon to be little brother...

{I think these 3d ultrasounds are so cool... but kinda creepy too... you end up with weird distortions... like this first picture, you can see his head and that his fist is up by his mouth, but it also looks like there is a tiny little misshapen arm/hand up by his right eye... and that is actually just a distortion of something else that the ultrasound machine picked up somewhat nearby. And in the lower picture, you can see his face, again with his left hand by his left eye and his right arm looking kind of like he is holding his ear. You can also see his umbilical cord, which is a bit distorted and what looks like part of his right leg, also distorted. But overall it is pretty amazing what they can see these days!}


Yup... we just found out we are having a little boy. He is due July 15th and is growing perfectly. I knew it was a boy early on, cause I felt different than I did when I was expecting Ellee, but I had talked myself into thinking it was a girl since we already had ALL GIRL stuff... and pretty much everything was pink. So it really would have been more convenient to be a girl, but we are super excited for a boy. We'll just have to start from scratch. Bummer... I guess I am just going to have to go shopping and buy lots of stuff! I think Devn is really excited to have a son to take to father son outings and do scout stuff and all that boy stuff too!

So anyway... I am officially welcoming myself back into the blogging world and let's just be hopeful that I keep up with it.

15 comments:

Laura B. said...

Yay!!! Welcome back!
And CONGRATULATIONS on the little boy!!! Now Max and Caleb won't be so outnumbered!
And just think of the darling Little Man outfits you can get!!!! I'm so jealous! :)
Congratulations again...we're so excited for you!

{Erica} said...

YAY for all of you guys. I was wondering how you were feeling and when you were going to find out! They're going to be pretty close in age...which is challenging until they get a bit older and then it's awesome because they entertain each other! Congrats to all three of you! I wish you lived close by so we could play ....I miss you!!!

vfg said...

Boy!

congrats, sweets.

But I do want to see Ellee, too :).

love,
v

Debbi said...

woohoo! WE love boys and you guys will have so much fun! I can't wait for more blog posts of cute Ellee and I hope you are feeling ok!

Lauren said...

You're pregnant again! Congrats! That's great! Man, I better get on the "family" train soon or your kids will all be grown up before I have some :-) Hehe. I'm so excited for you guys!

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats! Boys are fun :) Especially boys being 2nd kids. Mason is a little more mellow than B, so that helps. Good luck and I can't wait to see you blogging again :) We've missed you guys!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea you were expecting! July is the greatest birthday month...that's when mine is!! Boys are awesome! You can throw them around and it doesn't even phase them!!! I also want to say WELCOME BACK!! It'll be nice to hear how you guys are doing!

vfg said...

http://soozs.blogspot.com/2008/02/x-factor.html

a blogpost I read just this morning. On boys. Recommended :)

Richie said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your little family! Man, I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I'm glad things are going so well. You were missed on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Your announcement was worth the wait. =) Congratulations!

The Bradley Family said...

Congrats you guys! How exciting!

Matt and Julie Wiscombe said...

yeah! you're back! congrats again! i hope you're feeling well, and have been feeling well. keep us posted! love you!

vimahi said...

so cool - - Congrats!!!

I loved the 3D we got when I was prego with Natasha. It was well worth the $$.

I did all kinds of framing of the photos. They're still in her nursery

Leslie said...

Congrats on the boy! YAY!

Mitzi said...

Congratulations that is such exciting news... Boys are definitely fun (although we're kind of bias since we just have a boy!) :)

(by the way we have joined the blog world so if you want you can e-mail me with your e-mail address and i'll send you a invitation to our blog since it's closed.. here is my e-mail mitzibuck@gmail.com)