Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Next American Idol?

At the risk of sounding like a bragging mom... oh wait, I can brag if I want too... but these videos are the cutest thing I've ever seen! We were at Devn's sister's house this last weekend and fun was had by all... especially Ellee. They have every toy ever created and a play kitchen set to die for and a playroom fully stocked and heaven for anyone under the age of 12... okay it was heaven for me too. But in the playroom we found the old dance recital costumes and dress up fun... and I must say that I had more fun dressing Ellee up than it seemed she was having.

But then we went downstairs to show off and Aunt Camie handed Ellee a karaoke microphone and the rest is pretty well displayed in the following video clips. Good this Camie always has a camera ready, so she was able to capture this awesome moment! Although we do practice our sweet dance moves daily, we haven't really practiced singing, but Ellee picked up this song pretty quickly!

Sorry for posting 3 clips, but I couldn't decide which one was better... they all have different sweet moves that I just can't resist watching over and over again! Make sure your sound is on! Enjoy!





9 comments:

{Erica} said...

she's so cute! Loved the video clips...it's crazy how big she's getting!

{Erica} said...

ps it's okay to sound like a bragging mom...especially when your kid is that cute and talented :)

Debbi said...

I love it! uh huh! where do we call to vote for ellee?!

Leslie said...

That was so cute! She's going to be just like her mom! A great singer and amazing dancer! Plus if she get's your amazing acting skills "My name is Roberta." She'll be at triple threat!

Sarah C said...

Ellee is so cute. I love the dress she is wearing. I would totally vote for her.

Sarah C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Ellee is a super star! Where the heck did you get that dress??!!! She is absolutely show stopping! Go Elle!

Sam and Lacey said...

Abby! Its Lacey (Mitchell) Scott. I've been wondering about you! I'm excited to see that you have an adorable little girl and another cutie on the way. How exciting! I've just joined this blog bandwagon:

samandlacey.blogspot.com

Its not too exciting just yet, but I'm working on it.

Anyways. Just wanted to say hi!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Yea! I'm so happy that you found me! We have wondered about you guys! Looks like you are doing well. Where you living? We're still in Cache Valley....loving it....freezing! Jagger turned two in January. How old is your little one? and are you expecting? So fun to see your blog....keep in touch and tell Devn hi!