random joys
As a mother you learn to take joy in the simple things.
Typically folding the laundry is my nemesis, but not with Ellee "helping" me... usually she is grabbing the already folded clothes. But this time I am finding joy in the fact that the clothes around her and within her reach had not yet been folded!
All of these cool toys right in front of her, yet she is most fascinated with this spool of ribbon! So what if organizing these will take a bit longer.
Does my heart good to see her reading this story with her dad... the world's greatest dad, I might add!
It is fun to see her wearing the same dresses that our nieces wore at Devn & My wedding! (Ellee's cousin passed this down to her, Thanks Marian!)
A little girl who is always looking up to me
A very curious mind leads to a toy box disaster! She fell right in! She didn't think it was as funny as I did!

10 comments:
Ellee is so adorable! I absolutely love that dress!
Ellee is a sweetie. I especially love her more after getting to spend some time with her this weekend. She is such a smart, inquisitive little thing. Oh - let's not forget - ADORABLE!
She just keeps getting more and more cute!
she fell in? That's awesome! I would've laughed too. Then Jon would've gotten mad at me for laughing at her while she was sad...Oh well. Sometimes it's just a losing battle :D. I'm with you on the laundry thing. Brooklyn still tries to "help"
Ellee is sooo cute! I'd laugh too along with Bret if my kids fell in...er...wait...we DID laugh when they fell in :D! That dress makes her gorgeous blue eyes even more blue!
Miss you...
Those pictures are really cute! I remember when Cam fell into his toys (it was super funny!) Aparently I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like Chloe, Cam is sitting her saying....Chloe, Chloe, Chloe! Either way she's adorable!
Ellee is so cute. She looks beautiful in that dress. Children make everyday life interesting. Thank you for sharing those stories with us.
please post lots, abby.
We really miss Ellee
(even if we all spelled her name wrong in our birthday notes...)
That picture where she fell in is adorable! I love that you took a picture of her too! I remember the days Gage would sit in the basket of clothes and "help" me too. Mostly he would just eat them. Now he LOVES throwing them all over and Noah is following in his footsteps. Trouble.
Miss Ellee's smiley face! She is getting so big and such a cutie.
I just noticed the HUGE bag of frooties in the living room (when zooming to see E better). Are you as big a fan as D is?
Post a Comment