Update

So here is an update to the info on the previous post:
Ellee is now 15 lbs 15 oz... 10th percentile for weight (down from the 25th at her 6 month) and maintained her spot in the 50th percentile for height. Judging by the size of her feet (still wears size 1's and 0-3 month shoes are still rather roomy) it shouldn't surprise me that I have such a tiny little girl! At least she is healthy!

6 comments:
She seriously has the most beautiful blue eyes EVER! She sounds just perfect! :)
I think petite is the word for her - perfect for a cute little girl like Ellee!
15 pounds! My "little one" is tipping the scales at 18.5 at 6 months!
So fun!!
Yeah, she is tiny. Ashlyn is about 5 months and I think around 13-14 pounds! You will have a cute, petite little girl!
Abby: such a good supporter! and I AM going to mail that package...the good thing for you is that the longer it sits there, the more things we keep adding to it...(the jewelry making just going slow...)
Miss Ellee:
oh how I love you!
Post a Comment