Friday, May 11, 2007

9 months!

Can you believe that it has already been 9 months since Ellee joined our family? Crazy how time flies! Last night we were watching some of the videos we took of Ellee when she was younger... I would say littler, but I think she was chunkier then... and it is amazing to me how much they change in such a short period of time.

She still isn't crawling or pulling herself up and "cruising," but she sure can sit like a champ! Her favorite thing to say recently is babababababab... so now her vocabulary consists of yayayaya's, dadadadadada's and bababababab's. She is an especially talented book reader and loves to turn the pages and read to herself. She is a wonderful smiler and a delight to have in our home! We are grateful everyday for her.

Yesterday was the official 9 month milestone so we celebrated with a few pictures. Happy nine months Ellee!




8 comments:

Debbi said...

Did you take those with your backdrop? Those are great pictures. I love the angle of the close of up one!

*Abby* said...

ya, I used my fleece... and I think the close ups with the angle look like some sort of glamour shot you'd get taken in the mall! Too bad she isn't wearing any bling!

{Erica} said...

I can't decide which one I like the most....looove the pics and your girl sure is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is such a cutie!! Enjoying the "not crawling" stage, cause soon your exercise will REALLY begin!

Courtney said...

Time sure flies when you're having fun! She is so adorable and I love that everytime you look at her you can see the happiness she has inside! You did a great job on the pictures!

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet and grow up so fast!! Good for you for hanging on to those moments!

vfg said...

so sweet! abby, you're taking some fab photos. I especially loved seeing her in sweet clothes I well remember... xxooxx!

Lauren said...

Her hair is growing! I love the little bow, hehe.