Not much...
So not too much has been happening around here so I haven't felt the urge to post... actually I haven't felt the urge to do much of anything... except maybe read a book outside since we are finally having nice weather! So we've been spending quite a bit of our free time enjoying the green green grass, the trampoline and some good ol' sidewalk chalk!
This is Ellee smelling the flowers...
the magic starts around 13 seconds into the video clip...
and Aunt Camie taught her that the little ones look pretty in your hair!

Just drawing some pictures...
Playing on the trampoline...
And this one is what we do once it gets too late to play outside... (notice the blur of the tutu... she loves to dance!) 
Just playing...
And here is my ever expanding stomach at 30 weeks for those of you who are away, and I promise that I am much larger in person, this picture just doesn't do it any justice! But like I was going to post the one where I look really fat and huge!

9 comments:
Great pics! I am jealous for Chloe that Ellee can do a pony tail. We only dream of such hairstyles. =) You are looking gorgeous & great all prego.
You look awesome Abby!!
Ellee is adorable and her hair...man it's so long. Thanks for keeping us posted on how you're doing.
ps dig the bangs :)
Glad you back! You look wonderful!
The videos of Ellee are adorable. She is such a good-natured and happy little girl!
Yeah! I've been thinking about you and I'm glad to hear everything is great! WE've been loving being outside too. Ahh...summer is wonderful! :)
the biggest change I've noticed since being pregnant is that "don't want to do much of anything" feeling. I'm trying to label it as "content" rather than "lazy."
Ellee is, of course, adorable. Marian & I loved the dancing video of her on C's blog.
Haha, you are SO NOT fat at all! :-) Skinny Minny!
You look cute preggers. Ellee is adorable. I especially like her smelling the flowers. As far as Uglies goes, I like it so far. I'm more than halfway done. It's an interesting take on the whole being pretty thing, and what it really means to be beautiful. The sad thing is, people today are as superficial as "the pretties" without having to be programmed. I think it's a good book for pre-teens and teens to read. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I also want Tally to tell David the truth already before it's too late!! So, that's what I think so far. :) Have a great day!
This is Alisha (from Radio Shack) I have been blogging and remembered that a while ago you sent me your blog page. Anyways I just thought I would check it out. You guys look like everything is great! Ellee is so cute, and I can't believe you are having another. Congratulations!
Wow, congrats!!! I didn't even know that you were expecting, that is so awesome. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun and your daughter is adorable. You look great too.
Post a Comment