We are here...
{Just found this post that I apparently never posted... bummer}
though you wouldn't know that we made it to Idaho safely since I haven't blogged in a month! We are still in the process of moving in and getting settled. Ellee is loving her new surroundings and the wide open spaces in which to play. One of our biggest milestones since I last posted was that Ellee learned to crawl. As we were finishing loading the moving truck and had the house mostly empty, I found Ellee in the bedroom closet. Now this is not where I had left her playing while I was cleaning the bathroom. It turns out that we just never had enough room for her to crawl and there was always something interesting to play with in reach. She started out crawling like this...
After a few days she graduated to this more traditional style...
And next we have walking to look forward too. She already prefers it to crawling... I don't think it will be long...
Well, there are lots more pictures to post and you can look forward to much activity on this blog... however, the bulk of the pictures are on our other computer which has yet to be set up. But once we are up and running... you'd better watch out!

12 comments:
Abby!! I'm sorry that I missed calling on Ellee's birthday! I hope she had a wonderful one! I miss you! Glad to hear that things are getting a little more settled for you! Did imention that I miss you?
yay! I can't wait to see! I'm so glad you made it there safely and that you're having a good time *although I secretly hoped you would HATE it and come back :D*
YAY! So glad you're back! Ellee is too adorable! She looks so big!
Give her big hugs and kisses from all of us!
WAY to go Ellee!!! What a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures and I'm glad you are getting settled. Now you have to get Nikki to start a blog too :)
Hurray for Ellee! That is fantastic news! She is such a cutie pie!
Elle is so cute! I can't wait to see her walking and crawling. We should go to the Zoo on Monday. I am excited to hang out. Do you want to go out on a double date on Wednesday? Welcome to Idaho. I am so glad you are here. I can't believe how big Elle is. Rachel will love her.
oh my little girl is up and walking, she has passed on from the ghetto crawl to bigger and better ways of transportation...I can't wait to see her again, and you too, soon!!!
It sounds like you and Devan are pretty busy. Just let me know when you are available and we can hang out. Have a great week.
Ellee . . . she is so talented! Maybe she will give her cousin some tips . . . I just love it that you live within reach now!
Oooo, glad to see you back.
Because I've really been needing an Ellee fix. I made her a very funny softie last night that mails tomorrow!
update: we've been watching these over and over...
I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I am going to switch my blog so that only my friends and family can look at it. I want you to be able to look at it, but I don’t know what e-mail to use fro you for the blog invitation section. Please e-mail me at crouchcouple@juno.com with the address I should use. I really love blogging. I love looking at your blog and reading your stories. I love reading the comments your write on my posts. I want to keep blogging, but I feel like I should make it more secure. I am really sorry. I don’t think this should really affect you once I get it all set up. I will wait to block it until I get everyone invited. Thank you for helping me with this. Thanks for being my friend. I love sharing the blogging hobby with you. Please e-mail me your e-mail address as soon as possible. Thank you!
Post a Comment