Now what?
The worst part about Christmas time is when it all ends. You wake up the next day with nothing to look forward to anymore except just spending more time with your family. Then one by one people start to head home and face the real world again and this over-crowded, out of control crazy house is silent. I am sitting where while my sick husband naps, my baby naps, my tired out mother-in-law naps and the house all of the sudden feels very large and empty. Kind of depressing. Kind of peaceful. I am torn. But luckily it is not all over for me... I still have another week to look forward too. On Tuesday I am going to visit my parents who just barely moved to Centerville. They are not yet in their house so I will get to spend some time with my grandparents too and Ellee can get a bit aquainted with her Great Grandparents and reaquainted with Grammy Dette and Papa Walt. Yippee!
Well, I'd might as well post a few pictures from the first half of our Christmas adventure... enjoy!
Ellee with some of her Christmas loot!
Ellee's carpet angel (its kind of like a snow angel) after playing on the ground.
Ellee playing with Grandma Donna.
Ellee and her Cousin Amari Brown... 12 days younger.

2 comments:
So cute Abby. Claire has the same pink sleepr with the snowman. We'll have to take a picture of them together in Feb.
Hope you have fun with everyone in Utah.
Laura
I hear you on the post-Christmas blues... I guess after-Christmas sales are kind of a nice thing, but then again, I'm usually sick of malls and shopping since that's what everyone does before Christmas. haha. Oh well. I miss you and I can't wait to meet Ellee someday. Are you still in UT? If so, call me so I can come up to meet her (now that I'm back at BYU and living in Provo)! 414-687-7482 is my cell. Much love!
Post a Comment